Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wild West


Well so here I am. Really supposed to be teaching class… but instead I’m letting them watch a movie like any real teacher would do. I figured I could much better spend my time doing a test run for my First blog. Hopefully I can simply use this space to put down some of my thoughts and experiences. Teaching, working, fishing, loving and just enjoying life. Maybe some of you guys from down south can see what it is like living out here in the Wild West. Hopefully I can throw a few of my newest creations down also (my photos). If you know me, or at least well, I learned a bit of a habit from my ole friend Kendall Jones. I pick up new hobbies (that was from Kendall) and have become a Jack of All Trade and a Master of None(that is from me) I do love however experiencing these thing, whether its skiing, photography, cars, flyfishing, etc ( and there is always an etc) I really love photography. However I feel I really don’t know much about the subject. I recently took a gander at a friends blog containing his shoots. Wow, they blew me away. These are the creations I wish to produce. So here I am off and learning something all over again. Hopefully I can stick to this one and make it a little more than just a small hobby but a passion.

No comments: