Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last Night

Last night, like the last few I was on my own. I discovered this new park close to home so I sought out to take some "Golden Hour" Shots. I'm by no means a great outdoor photog but I'm trying. I really need to just get out there and do it more. Looks like I will have some time on my hands so no excuse. Oh almost forgot. The tripod picture above is my tripod and my Gorrillapod. I need a new ball head for the tripod. This quick rigging worked decently. Below are just a few oh the shots from last night. Mostly just playing around. Enjoy.


Sunset

Weeds, I almost lost sight in my left eye on this one.
I need to not look in the viewfinder
when the sun is there too.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

beautiful...what lens did you use on these?

Ricky Rodriguez said...

Thanks for the compliment. Nothing fancy. I used the kit lens with my Sony Alpha 200. 18-70 I believe. Thanks so much